The European Association of Japanese Resource Specialists (EAJRS) is an association of international character, formed with the purpose of promoting and fostering, by every available means, the development and dissemination of information and resources on Japan in Europe. To fulfil these aims the EAJRS will hold an annual conference, and perform, support and promote other related activities.
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Japanese resources. Membership is free of charge. To become a member, simply send an email indicating so to the secretary of the association: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current board of the EAJRS
- Willy Vande Walle, University of Leuven (chairperson)
- Kaoru Baba, Collège de France
- Alessandro Bianchi, Freer and Sackler galleries
- Akira Hirano, Sainsbury Institute for the Study of Japanese Arts and Cultures
- Nobutake Kamiya, Universität Zürich
- Nadia Kreeft, Leiden University
- Naomi Yabe Magnussen, University of Oslo
- Izumi Tytler, University of Oxford
- Arjan van der Werf, University of Leuven (secretary)